On average, 51% of employees in Agribusiness don’t understand what they need to do to achieve the company’s goals. Make sure you and your people are the other 49%.
- Debate to build a strategy that is clear actionable – work to gain buy-in
- Construct cross functional teams to be responsible, and accountable
- Expose the elephant in the room – the truth frees people to unlock potential
- Identify, align and strengthen your capabilities – your key processes, systems, and skills
- Establish and discuss the most important objectives to accomplish your strategic goal
- Build measurable objectives across these four perspectives – Financial, Customer, Internal Process and Know-How
- Create tactics and actions that move your measures – eradicate all others
- Look forward not back, to execute new behaviours that exceed customers unmet needs
Contact us. We can help.